visit: www.teameastonbaseball.com to help sponsor our golf tournament!
- Irrigation: Identify all the irrigation control valves and re-route heads to only water field area.
- Grading: Engineering plan is complete – looking for a grading contact
- Grass: Turf the 2 baseball fields by the end of February
- Infield Clay: Put down a quality clay that will be groomed and maintained
- Equipment: Bases, pitching mounds, baseballs
- Materials: Fencing, Yard tools, Concrete
Your support will help provide what is needed to get the fields operational! Please consider supporting us through purchasing a Brick Paver, directly donating, volunteer time, or providing contacts.
Order a Brick: Custom options available – Including corporate sponsorships
At Storm Stadium with Studio 395 to bring awareness to the Lakeland Village Community Center and the Grand Prix!
Reggie Smith a 17yr MLB Pro, 7-time Allstar, and World Series Champion is coming to the new DBat Temecula Facility to share “The Pure Swing” hitting program.
Through informative video and interactive presentations, we will identify and discuss the common denominators that all great Major League hitters share. This includes an introduction to the process of natural hitting mechanics – vision, grip size, stance width, spine-angle, stride-length and swing mechanics.
For more information visit: http://www.thepureswing.com/clinics